People right now. Im sick of how pathetic people are that they want to drag up my past and bitch and complain about me. I dislike alot of things right now but im sick of seeing peoples comments to eachother about me, like yeah use a code name for me but your just plain stupid if you don't think I know who H****Y is, cos the person you've commented it to explained to me why they call me that. So yeah it makes you look stupid and immature and how you post bulitens about me calling me a lier when, I've (a) never lied to you, (b) you lie all the time, (c) I never said what you accused me of saying. So yeah I love how you have it all wrong but you think your so fucking right.
Gahh, im just really over losing friends. Im over losing people who's backs I've had all the time, im sick of being called a cheat and a lier im sick of being taken forgranted. What about all the times I covered for you. I stole you shit. I used the money you stole to by you stuff. Things I did for you. What about when all your other friends dogged you and you don't live there anymore so you couldent defend your self. What about how I got you an job and how I came to walk you home on your first day?
What about when you thought your pop was gonna die, and you couldent go say goodbye.
Just think back to all of this and relise what a good true friend you've lost. Were never gonna be the same again.
So quit the dogging. Cos I can dish it out worse.
----------------------
Now that my little rant is over........
----------------
Im slowly relising who my true friends are, who are the people who actully care about me and have my back. Who the people are who will really always be here for me.