Thursday, October 22, 2009

Teach me a lesson or two in Life,

Got a new job, at Gloria Jeans. I guess I've always really wanted to work there :) its so lively and bright. Im sad to be leaving The Happy Cloud Cafe tho id formed such a close bond to it.

New starts.
Two months of The Man. Amazing. Jamess <33

I killed my YABC chance yesterday. I've never been the nervous type of person but I guess I've been waiting for my audition spot for two years. And I failed massivley, I cryed on stage and my make up ran. I landed heavly, lost my breath multipl times, and yeah when they were asking me questions I almost collapsed. So yeah FML.
On a happyer peforming note, I'll be starting BrightStars this term :)

I think I have OCD, or something I rearange my room every few weeks. And my posters like alomost every day.
And I think I need to go to AA meetings because of my myspace lurking habbits.

I love hayley, she's my like rock. I know we've had our ups and downs but at the end of the day I can call her and vent to her really well she knows secrets about me that no one else does and I love her for always listening.

Take care, Readers.
X

life